Monday, April 6, 2009

Questions

Do you ever wonder why God lets certain things happen? I’m not talking about world hunger, but about personal things. Like whey he brings certain people into your life.

My favorite musician (at this time) is singing about love. Another question – why does it seem to elude some people?

There is a little old couple sitting by the pond. They are both in their motorized scooters, but they are laughing and happy. I am sitting by myself on a bench watching them. They can’t walk very well, probably loosing their sight, yet they seem so happy.

I should know the answer. I know in my head that I should have this same God fill my heart completely full. So why is there a hole that I can’t seem to fill? With all of my “Christian” knowledge, it should be easy. But, I want to be like that little old couple. To love and laugh despite my scooter.

So, this brings me to my final – and quite loaded – question. Does it make me a “bad Christian” when it seems that only the human aspect can fill the hole?

No comments:

Post a Comment